Just because the holidays are approaching, it doesn't mean you have to fall face first off the wagon and into a carb overload. With these Low Carb Keto Thanksgiving Recipes you can still enjoy all of your favorite holiday dishes in healthier lower carb versions.
25 Delicious Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
We all love this joyous time of year filled with family, fun, and FOOD. Thanksgiving feasts can bring about some food anxiety for those dedicated to maintaining their low carb lifestyle through the holiday season. Have no fear, there is absolutely no reason that you cannot celebrate this happy, thankful time of year and still stay on your healthy low carb eating plan. I have compiled a low carb and gluten free Thanksgiving menu with some incredibly delicious recipes.
If you are like me and you like to do most of your shopping online, while still getting quality ingredients, I have some great resources and discounts for you on the ingredients you will need for these Low Carb Thanksgiving Recipes. Let the groceries come to you, while you focus on relaxing before preparing the feast.
Quality Meat and Seafood Delivery - I get all of my grass-fed, organic, and pasture raised meats from Butcher Box. Each month, they run exciting promotions for free meat in your first box. You can even get your Thanksgiving Turkey from them. Check out this months offer.
Organic Produce Delivery - Fresh, organic produce, delivered right to your door from Misfits Market. Get $20 and free shipping. If you aren’t familiar with misfits market, they are on a mission to reduce food waste by sending the “misfits” or “imperfect” produce that would otherwise be rejected by the grocery store and be thrown out. This is the 4th different produce delivery service I’ve tried over the last 10 years and it is hands down the best in terms of quality and reliability. No minimum order amounts and you can individually pick everything you want. Check out the different box options here.
Bone Broth - As the base for all of my soups, stews, sauces, and braises, I like to use a quality bone broth or stock. Some of my favorite brands are Bonafide Provisions, Bare Bones Broth, and Kettle and Fire.
Clean Wines - Keto-friendly wine that won't leave you with a hangover. Dry Farm Wines are sugar free, very low in sulfites, contain no additives, have a lower alcohol percentage, are organic, they are all natural, and are independently lab tested for purity. Best of all, all the grapes for these wines are sustainably grown.
Check out my Home For the Holidays Ebook
Features included in this ebook:
- Interactive Table of Contents – return to the table of contents with the click of a button
- 25 low carb and gluten free versions of classic holiday recipes
- Full color photo for every recipe
- Step by step ingredients with clear and concise directions
- Complete nutritional analysis for every recipe – Calories, Fat, Protein, Total Carbs, Fiber, Net Carbs
- List of essential ingredients included throughout the book with clickable links to purchase
- List of kitchen tools with clickable links to purchase
Low Carb Holiday Recipes Included in this Ebook:
- Herbed Butter Roasted Turkey
- Glazed Ham
- Buttery Whole Roasted Chicken
- White Sausage Cheddar Biscuits
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Keto Gravy
- Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage
- Cranberry Sauce
- Balsamic Shallot Mushroom
- Cranberry Pecan Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
- Chive and Horseradish Cauliflower Mash
- Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Loaded Baked Cauliflower Casserole
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Cranberries and Pecans
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
- Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Irish Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Sugar-free Dried Cranberries
More Keto Cookbooks and Meal Plans
- Craveable Keto Cookbook
- Dairy Free Keto Cooking
- Keto Happy Hour
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking
- Keto Desserts
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Soups and Stews
- 14 Weeks of Low Carb and Gluten Free Meal Plans