This warm and comforting Spinach and Artichoke Dip Chicken Soup has all the flavors of a classic spinach dip recipe, but in the form of a thick and hearty keto-friendly soup. Best of all, it only dirties one pot and comes together in about 30 minutes.
Ingredients in Spinach and Artichoke Dip Chicken Soup
- butter or olive oil
- frozen spinach
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- chicken stock.
- cream cheese
- quartered artichoke hearts
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- heavy cream
- chicken breasts or thighs
- Serve this Spinach and Artichoke Sip Chicken Soup with the Everything Buns from my book Dairy Free Keto Cooking
- Enjoy it with one of these keto cracker recipes - Parmesan, Chive, and Garlic Keto Crackers, Rosemary and Thyme Keto Crackers
- Use the keto crouton recipe from my book Dairy Free Keto Cooking and top this soup with crispy, crunchy, croutons
- If you aren't worried about keeping it low carb, try topping it with some toasted crostinis and baking mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top - French onion style
Substitutions and Variations
- Make it vegetarian by omitting the chicken and using vegetable stock in place of the chicken stock
- Sub shrimp for the chicken
- Use shredded rotisserie chicken to make this spinach and artichoke dip chicken soup recipe even easier
- Not a fan of spinach? sub chopped broccoli florets
- Kick it up a notch and add some diced red bell peppers
- Want to make it a brothier soup? Reduce the cream cheese by half, and add a little more chicken stock
- Skip the chicken broth and chicken and turn this into a delicious spinach and artichoke dip recipe
Want more low carb soup and stew recipes?
Is there anything more comforting on a cold day than a hot bowl of soup? In this ebook, there are 30 creative and delicious soup recipes. They utilize common every day ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store -no weird specialty ingredients here. So break out your Dutch oven, stock pot, and slow cooker, because it is soup season! These recipes are hearty enough to make a full meal, and perfect for meal prep. I like to make each one in a double batch and freeze half for later - cook once, eat twice. CHECK IT OUT HERE!
More Keto Soup Recipes
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.