Check out some of my other favorite low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Caramelized Onion and Prosciutto “Mac” and Cheese
- Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Holley’s Loaded Garlic Baked Faux-Tato
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 strip bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Steam cauliflower (whole) in a large covered pot in the chicken stock and garlic for about 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft enough to mash.
- Drain broth from pan and mash the cauliflower with the cream cheese and sour cream. Once well mashed, mix in the cheese, bacon, green onions, sea salt and black pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
Makes 6 servings - 4.5 net carbs per serving
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***