Who needs a loaded baked potato or a twice baked potato when you can have this warm and comforting low carb version – Low Carb Loaded Baked Cauliflower Casserole
This Low Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is the perfect low carb side dish recipe to pair with just about any type of protein. It is even good all on its own. From time to time, I will add some shredded rotisserie chicken and a little extra sour cream to the mix and make it a full meal deal. Quick and easy low carb casserole recipes are my favorite for weeknight meals. If you are missing a loaded baked potato or even twice baked potatoes, then this Low Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is the dish for you!
In addition to this Low Carb Loaded Baked Cauliflower Casserole, check out some of my other favorite low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Caramelized Onion and Prosciutto “Mac” and Cheese
- Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Low Carb Twice Baked Cauliflower Casserole
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 strip bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Steam the cauliflower (whole) in a large covered pot in the chicken stock and garlic for about 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender and soft enough to mash.
- Drain the chicken stock from pan and mash the cauliflower with the cream cheese and sour cream. Once well mashed, mix in the cheese, bacon, green onions, sea salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 6 servings – 4.5 net carbs per serving
Popular on the Blog This Week:
Herbed Butter Roasted Chicken
Turkey Taco Burgers
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu
Low Carb Big Mac Casserole
Keto Chicken and Waffles
Keto Breakfast Pizza - gluten free
Bacon Deviled Eggs - Low Carb, Paleo
Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips
Keto Pumpkin Pie - gluten free, sugar free
Keto Dairy Free Shamrock Shake
Vegetable Beef Quinoa Soup - Low Carb
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Chowder