With less than 5 ingredients, this Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage is the perfect quick and easy low carb side dish. Perfect for your keto Thanksgiving table or a keto carb up any time of the year.
Ingredients in Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage
Is Squash High in Carbs?
Different types of squash have different macros, here are the net carb counts in a few popular squash varieties:
- Acorn Winter Squash: 12.49g net carbs per 1 cup
- Butternut Winter Squash: 13.57g net carbs per 1 cup
- Crookneck and Straightneck Summer Squash: 2.75g net carbs per 1 cup
- Green Summer Squash: 2.59g net carbs per 1 cup
- Spaghetti Winter Squash: 6.98g net carbs per 1 cup
- Winter Squash: 8.26g net carbs per 1 cup
More Low Carb Side Dish Recipes
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.