- 2 ½ pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter or butter flavored coconut oil, melted (avocado oil for whole30)
- 10 fresh sage leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the squash, butter, sage, salt and pepper until the squash is evenly coated.
- Spread the squash in a single layer across a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 40 minutes, tossing halfway through. Taste, and add more salt and pepper, if desired.
net carbs per serving: 13.6g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: butternut squash, keto squash recipes, keto thanksgiving, low carb side dishes, keto side dishes