Golden brown on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, these keto Cheddar Dill Biscuits are the perfect addition to any meal.
Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat
This keto biscuit recipe is the perfect Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit copycat. They are golden brown and crispy on the outside, while remaining light and fluffy on the inside. These gluten free drop biscuits couldn't be any easier to make. You simply mix all of the ingredients together and scoop the dough in heaping mounds, onto a muffin top pan. Then from there all you have to do is bake and enjoy. They are perfect all on their own, or slathered with a generous pat of melty butter
Ingredients in keto biscuits
- cream cheese
- onion powder
- dried Italian seasoning
- sea salt
- sharp cheddar cheese
- blanched almond flour
- heavy cream
- Make keto biscuit breakfast sandwiches
- Use them as a topping to make my Keto Chili Dog Pot Pie Casserole
- Serve them with my Slow Cooker Kickin' Chili
- Use the sausage gravy from my Keto Chicken Fried Steak and make keto biscuits and gravy
- Serve them with your low carb and gluten free holiday feast
- Eat them with my Keto Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- Top them with Keto Bacon Jam
More Keto Recipes
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.