- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (This is the only salt I use)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 3/4 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
- Add the dill, onion powder, salt, Italian seasoning and garlic. Use a rubber spatula to mix the seasonings into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cheddar cheese, almond flour, heavy cream and water. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 6 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and the biscuits are cooked all the way through.
net carbs per biscuit: 3.9g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Fat: 32.7g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 14.7g
Keywords: keto biscuit recipes, gluten free biscuits, cheddar biscuits, grain free biscuit recipe, low carb recipes