This Keto Chicken Fried Steak with keto gravy is the ultimate in low carb comfort food. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
I am happy to share a recipe from my first cookbook - Primal Low Carb Kitchen. I put it to a vote among readers and this is the recipe that you all chose to see first! I don't blame you. Chicken Fried Steak just screams comfort food. Especially when it is a keto chicken fried steak. I simply cannot wait for you to see the rest of the recipes in this book! The Primal Low Carb Kitchen Cookbook is available wherever books are sold. Read more about the book and order it - Here. It has been receiving some amazing praise.
What can you expect from The Primal Low Carb Kitchen?
- 85+ Low Carb, Primal and Gluten Free Recipes
- All easy to find, whole food ingredients
- Full page color photo for every recipe
- Nutritional analysis for each recipe
- Simple swaps for your favorite snacks
- Creative ways to maximize your grocery budget
- My kitchen must haves
- Seasoning and spice blends
- and much more…
Country fried steak / chicken fried steak is my husband’s absolute favorite breakfast. He orders it nearly every time we go out to eat. I was always confused by it. As he was eating it, I would ask him questions like, “Why is it called chicken when it is actually beef?” and “Why do some places call it country fried steak and some call it chicken fried steak?” “Are they just trying to confuse people?” There were some deep conversation had over breakfast. It all boils down to one answer: “Who cares? It’s delicious!” Indeed, it is. Not only is chicken-fried steak delicious, it is a classic comfort food. I knew that I had to create a low-carb version of it. This keto chicken fried steak recipe, or low carb country fried steak (whatever you want to call it), is sure to impress and is easily as good as any carb laden diner version. One bite, and you will be in love!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb steak recipes:
- Lemon Garlic Pork Steaks with Mushrooms
- Broiled Skirt Steak with Low Carb French Onion Gravy
- Seared Steak with Balsamic Shallot Pan Sauce
- Balsamic Flat Iron Steak Salad