This rich and delicious keto Irish cream is like a low carb Bailey's, with all of the traditional flavors, but without all the extra sugar and carbs. Best of all, it is ready in less than 5 minutes. It is delicious served in coffee, or even on the rocks.
How to Make Keto Irish Cream
While Bailey's might not be keto, this recipe for a Keto Irish Cream sure is. Intense mocha flavor, keto friendly sweetness, and a healthy serving of whiskey all come together in this version of a low carb Bailey's that creamy and delicious.
Making this recipe couldn't be any simpler. You simply add all of the ingredients to a blend and pulse until combined and creamy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bailey's Irish Cream is made with cream, Irish whiskey, an emulsifier (containing refined vegetable oil) a cocoa extract blend, sugar cane and sugar beet, and a few other secret ingredients
Liquor is any kind of alcoholic drink or distilled spirit, and liqueur is just a flavored and/or sweetened liquor. Typically, liqueur is sweetened with fruits, herbs, spices, flowers, or nuts. Liqueur can also refer to cream combined with distilled spirits, like in the case of Bailey's
Whiskey has zero carbs for a 1 ounce serving.
Yes, it is. In fact many liquors are gluten free - vodka, rum, gin, tequila, and brandy, to name a few.
My preferred sweetener for this low carb Irish cream recipe is powdered monkfruit, but you can use any low carb sweetener you prefer.
Tips and Tricks
- Be careful not to blend this recipe too long, or it will become very thick. However, if you want a Keto Irish Cream style whipped cream, then blend away
- This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a month
- This make for an excellent gift around the holidays. Just find a unique looking bottle, make a batch and put a bow on it.
- If you are not a fan of whiskey, this is also delicious made with dark rum.
More Keto Cocktail Recipes
- Keto Happy Hour - over 50 low carb cocktail recipes
- Tart Cherry Lemon Drop
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Low Carb Cucumber Mojito
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Low Carb Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash
- Tart Cranberry Cooler
- Black Beauty
**Recipe photos by Lisa and Erika of Boozy Ketones**