These Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft and chewy, with all the delicious flavors of fall. Best of all, they are low carb and gluten free.
It’s fall y’all! Well, if you are visiting this recipe, there is a good chance that it is fall or at least close to it. In my part of the world, the weather is getting cooler, the nights are getting shorter, and the leaves are beginning to fall. It makes me want to cozy up with the pups, in front of the fire, with a big mug of Keto Pumpkin Spice Boosted Coffee.
Cooler weather means using the oven more, slow cooking all the things, and BAKING! It also means that it is the season of pumpkin EVERYTHING. So it only seems fitting that I present you with these Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies. At this point, I have kind of mastered the art of chewy keto cookies. Don’t believe me? Check out these Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, or maybe these Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies. Still not convinced? How about these Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies.
With my upcoming dairy free keto cookbook, I have been hard at work testing lots of new dairy free dessert recipes. This recipe is a modified version of my Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie. In both recipes I used sugar free maple syrup as the low carb sweetener instead of using erythritol. I am a BIG FAN. It makes for a really soft and chewy low carb cookie. It is sweetened with monk fruit and erythritol. This is the low carb maple syrup I use.
You want to know what makes a mindblowingly delicious keto dessert? Take two of these cookies and use them to sandwich some of the mascarpone cream from my Chocolate Dipped Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches and make a low carb cookie sandwich. SO GOOD! And to think that people say this lifestyle is hard.
A COUPLE OF NOTES:
- I like to pull these keto cookies out of the oven at the 10 minute mark and lightly press on them to flatten. This makes for a deliciously dense and chewy cookie.
- If you scoop them in large mounds, I recommend flattening them when you pull them out of the oven for a denser, cookie like texture. For a more airy cake-like texture, leave them puffed up.
- If you are making smaller cookies and making more than 18, I would decrease the cooking time to 8 to 10 minutes.
- Store these keto cookies in an airtight container. They are even better the next day!
- I have not tested this recipe as a coconut flour cookie recipe, but if you have a nut allergy I’m sure it would be equally as delicious with coconut flour. To substitute coconut flour, you would need to add a lot more liquid, and eggs.
- I have made this recipe with both butter and unrefined coconut oil, and they turn out equally as great.
In addition to these Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies, check out some of my other favorite low carb keto pumpkin recipes:
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Creme Brulee
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee
- Low Carb Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Copycat Lara Bars
- 45 Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes
Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is a delicious pumpkin version of my Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- 3 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice (get the recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup (I swear by this brand)
- ½ cup butter, melted ( use unrefined coconut oil for dairy free)
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla extract, and whisk to combine. Add the maple syrup and butter to the egg mixture, whisking as you pour.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and beat with a hand mixer until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of dough, about 2 tablespoons worth, onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Start checking at 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Net Carbs Per Cookie: 2g
- Serving Size: 1 cookies
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: keto cookies, low carb cookies, keto desserts, low carb pumpkin spice recipes, keto pumpkin spice recipes
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sautéed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sautéed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding