This recipe is a delicious pumpkin version of my Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice (get the recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup (I swear by this brand)
- ½ cup butter, melted ( use unrefined coconut oil for dairy free)
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla extract, and whisk to combine. Add the maple syrup and butter to the egg mixture, whisking as you pour.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and beat with a hand mixer until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of dough, about 2 tablespoons worth, onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Start checking at 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Net Carbs Per Cookie: 2g
- Serving Size: 1 cookies
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: keto cookies, low carb cookies, keto desserts, low carb pumpkin spice recipes, keto pumpkin spice recipes