The season of pumpkin everything is upon us, and to be honest, I enjoy this Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice year round!
This Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice is a must for your keto spice collection
Fall is the season of pumpkin everything. Between the end of September through the beginning of November, you can’t watch tv, read the paper, scroll through social media, or even engage in a conversation without something pumpkin spice related coming up. It has taken on its own cult following. As short as the season is, the pumpkin craze seems to last forever. I for one, am one of those annoying people that wants to #pumpkinallthethings.
Why you should make your own Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice
It is so easy to make your own low carb and gluten free pumpkin pie spice and it is a lot more affordable too. With the season of pumpkin everything, you also end up paying a premium for store bought seasoning and spice blends. There is a good chance that you already have everything you need right in your pantry to make this paleo pumpkin spice seasoning blend. So what are you waiting for? IT'S PUMPKIN SEASON!!
Here are my favorite spices brands and storage jars:
In addition to this Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe, check out some of my favorite keto pumpkin recipes:
- Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Keto Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Creme Brulee
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Fruit and Nut Bars
- 45 Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes ½ cup 1x
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container or spice jar. These are my favorite jars.
If you want to make this a sweet seasoning blend, try adding 2 tablespoons of confectioners erythritol. DELISH!!
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 5
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 0.1g
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books - HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY - HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!