I’m pretty sure these will become your all time favorite low carb cookie. Think low carb brownie meets perfect keto cookie. It’s a marriage made in chocolate heaven. Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
The best low carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
My favorite thing about flourless low carb cookies is that it takes away the grittiness found in most low carb baked goods. I have no doubt that these will be in heavy rotation. They have been getting rave reviews and people are calling them “the best keto cookie recipe” they have ever tried. That is high praise! Would you believe me if I told you that a variation of this dough also makes great keto chocolate muffins and keto brownies?
Make these cookies dairy-free:
To make a dairy free version of these cookies, just swap the butter with butter flavored coconut oil. Yes, it tastes exactly like butter, and no one will know the difference.
A couple of notes on these keto cookies:
- Using powdered sweetener instead of granular helps take away any grittiness.
- I like to pull these keto cookies out of the oven at the 10 minute mark and lightly press on them to flatten. This makes for a deliciously fudgy, brownie-like texture. So yum!!
- If you are making smaller cookies and making more than 18, I would decrease the cooking time to 8 to 10 minutes.
In addition to these Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, check out some of my other favorite low carb dessert recipes:
- Keto Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 15 Delicious Paleo Ice Cream Recipes
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason jar Ice Cream
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Brownie Ice Cream
Flourless Keto Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 18 1x
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, monkfruit, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It will be a very thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch balls. You can make them smaller to yield more cookies.
- Place the cookie dough balls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes (begin checking on them at 8 minutes). Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the cookies to cool before eating.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 115
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: keto, cookies, dairy free keto, keto cookies, low carb, dairy free, dessert, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, paleo, ketogenic
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!