I’m pretty sure these will become your all time favorite low carb cookie. Think low carb brownie meets perfect keto cookie. It’s a marriage made in chocolate heaven. Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
You guys! I’m pretty sure these will become your all time favorite low carb cookie. Think low carb brownie meets the perfect keto cookie. It’s a marriage made in chocolate heaven. These Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are moist, fudgy and perfectly soft baked.
My favorite thing about flourless low carb cookies is that it takes away the grittiness found in most low carb baked goods. I have no doubt that these will be in heavy rotation. They have been getting rave reviews and people are calling them “the best keto cookie recipe” they have ever tried. That is high praise!
A couple of notes:
- Using confectioners erythritol instead of granular helps to take away the cooling effect that some experience with Swerve or erythritol. It also takes away any grittiness.
- I like to pull them out of the oven at the 10 minute mark and lightly press on them to flatten. This makes for a deliciously fudgy, brownie like texture. So yum!!
- If you are making smaller cookies and making more than 18, I would decrease the cooking time to 8 to 10 minutes.
Did you know I have two new books out? You can order them HERE
Check out some of my other favorite low carb dessert recipes:
- Keto Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 15 Delicious Paleo Ice Cream Recipes
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason jar Ice Cream
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking chips (I use this brand or this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It will be a very thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch balls. This will produce 12 good sized cookies. You can make them smaller to yield more cookies.
- Place the cookie dough balls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the cookies to cool before eating.
- Calories: 115
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 4g