Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies. The last low carb brownie recipe you will ever need.
Rich, fudgy double chocolate keto brownies
Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies!! Do I have your attention now? These low carb brownies are also gluten free and contain no artificial sweeteners or funky ingredients. They come in at just 1.5 net carbs per serving. Did I mention that keto brownies are my favorite sweet treat ever? Especially when they are gluten free keto brownies.
How do you like your keto brownies: crispy, or fudgy? BOTH
As a general rule, my tastes have always gravitated to the savory over the sweet. I am not much for cakes, cupcakes, pies, etc. I mean, they taste great, but I don’t have a hard time staying away from them. Now keto brownies, that is a different story.
A fresh warm pan of gluten free keto brownies will lead me to the kitchen with a butter knife, prying away the perfectly crispy edge pieces. Who’s with me on the edge pieces? When I was little, I was known to sneak into the kitchen and eat the entire perimeter of a pan of brownies, as if no one would notice. Who am I kidding? I still do that! I don’t crave sweets that often, but when I do, it is usually a fresh pan of these brownies.
In addition to this keto brownie recipe, check out some of my other favorite low carb chocolate desserts:
- Chocolate Vanilla Marble Keto Pound Cake
- Keto Brownie Ice Cream
- Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Keto Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Grab a copy of 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking – HERE
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8 by 8-inch baking dish. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the center is set. Start checking at the 12 minute mark.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting and serving. Cut into 16 squares.
1.5g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 4.3g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 5g
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding