Rich and delicious, gluten free, Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies. Perfectly crispy edges with a fudgy soft center. The perfect low carb baked good.
Rich Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies
Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies!! Do I have your attention now? These low carb brownies are also gluten free and contain no artificial sweeteners or funky ingredients. They come in at just 1.5 net carbs per serving. Did I mention that keto brownies are my favorite sweet treat ever? Especially when they are gluten free keto brownies.
How to make keto brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8 by 8-inch baking dish. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, monkfruit, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the center is set. Start checking at the 12 minute mark.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting and serving. Cut into 16 squares.
The best keto brownies
As a general rule, my tastes have always gravitated to the savory over the sweet. I am not much for cakes, cupcakes, pies, etc. I mean, they taste great, but I don't have a hard time staying away from them. Now keto brownies, that is a different story.
A fresh warm pan of gluten free keto brownies will lead me to the kitchen with a butter knife, prying away the perfectly crispy edge pieces. Who's with me on the edge pieces? When I was little, I was known to sneak into the kitchen and eat the entire perimeter of a pan of brownies, as if no one would notice. Who am I kidding? I still do that! I don't crave sweets that often, but when I do, it is usually a fresh pan of these brownies.
More low carb dessert recipes
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW Peace Love and Low Carb on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.