Grab a copy of 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking - HERE
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8 by 8-inch baking dish. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, monkfruit, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the center is set. Start checking at the 12 minute mark.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting and serving. Cut into 16 squares.
1.5g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 4.3g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 5g