Quick and easy Keto Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream. Have your ice cream and eat it t0o.
Way back in 2012 I made ice cream out of heavy cream. Then somehow I forgot about it and never did it again. This week my newsfeed has been inundated with the 5 minute mason jar ice cream video. After seeing it the first 3 or 4 times, I just knew that I had to make a low carb mason jar ice cream version. I couldn’t believe that a quick and easy, no churn ice cream could taste so amazing. It is rich and creamy and best of all it comes in at just over 2 carbs per serving.
By now you are probably no stranger to the low carb Halo Top ice cream craze. People are rushing out to their grocery stores trying to find new keto ice cream flavors and often times finding empty shelves. The true struggle isn’t in finding it though, it is in not eating the entire pint once you get it home. This Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream is the solution to that problem. Even if you are all 4 servings, it would still only be 9 grams of carbs. I know I would be willing to splurge 9 carbs of a rich, decadent low carb dessert. How about you?
With just 5 ingredients or less and 5 minutes of your time, you can make an awesome homemade ice cream that won’t break the carb bank. Best of all, you don’t need any fancy equipment to make it happen. Just a wide mouth mason jar with a lid and you are set!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb keto dessert recipes:
- Keto Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
This recipe is a sneak peek into my new book – Craveable Keto – Grab a copy HERE
RECIPES, RECIPES, RECIPES…
Craveable Keto Cookbook has more than 145 recipes, each with a full color photo and nutritional analysis. It is packed with awesome resources to help make your low carb, keto lifestyle easier. Let’s look at some of the recipes shall we?
- Dill Pickle Brined Fish and Chips
- Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Reuben Biscuits Sandwiches
- Steak Fajita Bowls
- Chicken Cordon Blue Pizza
- Blueberry Mojito Popsicles
- Italian Parmesan Breadsticks
- Crispy Chicken Thigh and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- Slow Cooker 5 Spiced Beef
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs.
- and so much more…
Nutritional info does not include optional sugar free chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a wide mouth pint sized mason jar. Screw the lid on and shake vigorously for 5 minutes. The liquid in side should double in volume, filling the mason jar.
- Freeze for 3 hours up to 24 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Per Serving (1/2 cup) – Calories: 206 | Fat:22g | Protein: 1g | Net Carbs: 2.25g
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup