Low Carb Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake. The last low carb mug cake recipe you will ever need.
One of the things I never really liked about low carb mug cakes was their wet, almost spongy texture. While they curbed the chocolate craving, they never quite felt like cake. WELL, here is a recipe that will change that. This flourless chocolate peanut butter cake is moist and dense and best of all it is ready in just under 2 minutes.
Check out some of my other favorite chocolate and peanut butter combinations:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies
My New Book is NOW Available and I have some awesome FREEBIES coming with it ORDER HERE
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, sweetener and baking powder. Fork whisk to combine and mash up any baking powder clumps.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine egg, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until ingredients are well incorporated. Melt the butter in a ramekin or small bowl and swirl to coat.
- Pour batter into buttered ramekin.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Soften peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle over top of cake.
Makes 1 Serving – Calories: 246 | Fat: 19 g | Protein: 10 g | Net Carbs: 5 g