- 2 tbsp organic unsweetened cocoa powder (get it here)
- 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener or Erythritol
- 1 large pastured egg
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, sweetener and baking powder. Fork whisk to combine and mash up any baking powder clumps.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine egg, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until ingredients are well incorporated. Melt the butter in a ramekin or small bowl and swirl to coat.
- Pour batter into buttered ramekin.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Soften peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle over top of cake.
Makes 1 Serving - Calories: 246 | Fat: 19 g | Protein: 10 g | Net Carbs: 5 g