Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies. Yes! Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Bacon. All in one delicious low carb and gluten free keto cookie. These low carb cookies are sure to be a family favorite.
What happens when you combine chocolate, peanut butter and bacon together all in one recipe? Delicious madness! I don’t normally take so many photos of one single recipe but I went a little low carb cookie crazy yesterday. The weather was cold, the oven was warm and my tooth was sweet. The end result was sinful. I can’t wait for you to try them. Remember, sharing is caring…especially when it comes to low carb cookies that contain bacon.
A few notes about this Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookie Recipe –
There are several substitutions you can make for these low carb keto cookies. In place of the chunky peanut butter, you can use a thick almond butter and add a handful of your favorite nuts. If you can’t find a thicker almond butter, put the jar in the fridge overnight to harden before using. In place of the Swerve, you can use any low carb natural sweetener that you want. Coconut sugar is a good paleo sweetener option but will increase the overall carb count.
Check out some of my other favorite keto dessert recipes:
- Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut butter Cake
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- Cook bacon until crispy, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sweetener and egg. Mix until all ingredients are combined. I put on a pair of gloves and did this part by hand. The peanut butter was thick and it just made it easier.
- To the mixture, add cocoa powder, vanilla extract and baking soda. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Mix in bacon crumbles.
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Form dough into 12 equal sized balls, place on liner and flatten just a bit.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place baking sheet on a cooling rack. If you do not let the cookies cool thoroughly, they will fall apart.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***