- Cook bacon until crispy, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sweetener and egg. Mix until all ingredients are combined. I put on a pair of gloves and did this part by hand. The peanut butter was thick and it just made it easier.
- To the mixture, add cocoa powder, vanilla extract and baking soda. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Mix in bacon crumbles.
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Form dough into 12 equal sized balls, place on liner and flatten just a bit.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place baking sheet on a cooling rack. If you do not let the cookies cool thoroughly, they will fall apart.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie