No fuss, no muss low carb cookies. Super easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
Sweet, crunchy and portable, these keto no bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat. A quick and easy low carb cookie recipe that is sure to be spouse and kid approved. It doesn’t get much easier that mix, chill, eat. As a child I remember a neighbor always making haystack cookies and it was always such a treat. Sometimes she made them with oatmeal and other times she made them with crunchy chow mein noodles. The chocolate butterscotch chow mein version was always my favorite, and since I only had them on special occasions, it always felt like an extra special treat. I can almost taste them right now.
With this low carb haystack no bake cookie recipe, I used unsweetened desiccated coconut to give it that familiar no bake cookie crunchy texture. If you can’t find unsweetened dessicated coconut, you can buy unsweetened coconut flakes and pulse them in a high powered blender or a food processor to get the desired size.
With fall rapidly approaching, people are already asking for low carb Christmas cookie recipes. Well, in my book, any low carb cookie recipe made around Christmas is a Christmas cookie. 🙂 That being said, here are a few of my favorite keto cookie recipes. Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies and Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies.
Another great thing about the low carb no bake cookies is that they don’t use any egg like a traditional recipe. That makes them a great dessert option for those with egg allergies or intolerance.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 1/4 cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup creamy thick natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut (I use this brand)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Mix until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Drop 1 1/2 to 2 inch spoonfuls (10 total) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store extras in the freezer until ready to eat.
Cookies are approximately 2.5 net carbs with the ingredients I used.
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***