No fuss, no muss low carb cookies. Super easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
What's better than no bake cookies? Keto no bake cookies
Sweet, crunchy and portable, these keto no bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat. A quick and easy low carb cookie recipe that is sure to be spouse and kid approved. It doesn't get much easier than three steps: just mix, chill, and eat.
As a child, I remember a neighbor always making haystack cookies and it was always such a treat. Sometimes she made them with oatmeal and other times she made them with crunchy chow mein noodles. The chocolate butterscotch chow mein version was always my favorite, and since I only had them on special occasions, it always felt like an extra special treat. I can almost taste them right now.
How to make crunchy keto cookies
With this low carb haystack no bake cookie recipe, I used unsweetened desiccated coconut to give it that familiar no bake cookie crunchy texture. If you can't find unsweetened dessicated coconut, you can buy unsweetened coconut flakes and pulse them in a high powered blender or a food processor to get the desired size.
'Tis the season for keto cookies
With fall rapidly approaching, people are already asking for low carb Christmas cookie recipes. Well, in my book, any low carb cookie recipe made around Christmas is a Christmas cookie. 🙂 That being said, here are a few of my favorite keto cookie recipes. Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies and Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies.
Another great thing about the low carb no bake cookies is that they don't use any egg like a traditional recipe. That makes them a great dessert option for those with egg allergies or intolerance.
In addition to these Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies, check out some of my other favorite keto cookie recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
- Keto Flourless Double Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low Carb Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
- Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 Cookies 1x
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
- ¾ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut (I use this brand)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Mix until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Drop 1 ½ to 2 inch spoonfuls (10 total) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store extras in the freezer until ready to eat.
Net carbs: 1.9g
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Fat: 10.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 4.1g
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books - HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding