- ¼ cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
- ¾ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut (I use this brand)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Mix until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Drop 1 1/2 to 2 inch spoonfuls (10 total) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store extras in the freezer until ready to eat.
Cookies are approximately 2.5 net carbs with the ingredients I used.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie