- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut (I use this brand)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Mix until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Drop 1 1/2 to 2 inch spoonfuls (10 total) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 20 minutes before serving.
- Store extras in the freezer until ready to eat.
Net carbs: 1.9g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Fat: 10.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 4.1g