Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream
Nutritional info does not include optional sugar free chocolate chips
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups (4 Servings) 1x
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granular monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips, optional (I use this brand)
- Combine all ingredients in a wide mouth pint sized mason jar. Screw the lid on and shake vigorously for 5 minutes. The liquid in side should double in volume, filling the mason jar.
- Freeze for 3 hours up to 24 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy!
2.25g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 22g
- Protein: 1g