Not only is this Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake perfectly moist and dense, but it is also gluten free, keto friendly and sugar free too!
How to master the art of keto desserts
When it comes to making keto desserts, working from scratch is the best way to go because you can guarantee quality ingredients without a ton of added sugar and carbs.
For this gluten free bundt cake, I used blanched almond flour and monkfruit sugar substitute. Swerve is my favorite keto sweetener to bake with because it’s a 1:1 swap for sugar and doesn’t have any weird additives.
With products like almond flour and keto baking mixes, you can make a keto version of pretty much any traditional baked good!
What is the difference between bundt cake and pound cake?
You can easily turn this blueberry pound cake recipe into a keto bundt cake recipe, just use a bundt cake pan! That’s the secret and you heard it here first: bundt cakes are just pound cakes, baked in a bundt pan.
This blueberry lemon pound cake recipe is the best sugar free and gluten free dessert ever
If you’re looking for the best sugar free cake recipe ever, this just might be it. Fresh lemon and blueberries come together with a tart sweetness. Adding ricotta cheese to the batter keeps this lemon blueberry pound cake super moist and decadent. The cherry on top is the cream cheese glaze. Why choose between gluten free lemon desserts or sugar free blueberry desserts when you can have them both in one keto pound cake recipe!
Some fun ways to mix up this keto pound cake recipe
- use mixed berries in place of the blueberries
- use raspberries in place of blueberries and sour cream in place of the ricotta
- use sugar free dried cranberries in place of the blueberries and orange in place of the lemon
- use strawberries in place of the blueberries
Want an even creamier blueberry dessert? Try my Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecake recipe.
How make this a dairy free pound cake recipe:
Dairy free keto dessert recipes are easy, they just take a few simple swaps. These are all tested and verified. If you have questions about substitutions not on the list, I cannot tell you if they will work or not as I have not personally tried them.
- substitute the butter with coconut oil, ghee, or butter flavored coconut oil
- substitute the ricotta with an almond milk ricotta – I like the brand Kite Hill
- substitute the cream cheese with an almond milk cream cheese – Again, I like Kite Hill for this
- substitute the heavy cream for almond milk or coconut milk
In addition to this low carb blueberry lemon pound cake, check out some of my other favorite keto dessert recipes:
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
- Keto Maple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Marble Pound Cake
- Low Carb Keto Lime Pie Jars
Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
for the cake:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup granular monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup blueberries, more for garnish
for the glaze:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered monkfruit (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, monkfruit and one egg until light and fluffy. Add the ricotta, vanilla extract and lemon zest to the bowl, and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and baking powder and whisk well to combine.
- Alternate adding a little almond flour, and one egg at a time to the batter. Once all ingredients are added, mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan or silicone bundt mold.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the center is cooked. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing the cake to fully cool.
- While the cake is baking, make the glaze. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat gently until all ingredients are melted, stirring to combine. Let cool and thicken slightly.
- Once the cake has cooled and has been removed from the pan, drizzle the glaze over top of the cake before serving.
net carbs pers slice: 6.9g
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 39.3g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 14.5g
Keywords: low carb pound cake, keto bundt cake, lemon blueberry pound cake, gluten free blueberry pound cake, sugar free pound cake, keto desserts, low carb desserts