for the cake:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup granular erythritol (I use this brand)
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup blueberries, more for garnish
for the glaze:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, erythritol and one egg until light and fluffy. Add the ricotta, vanilla extract and lemon zest to the bowl, and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and baking powder and whisk well to combine.
- Alternate adding a little almond flour, and one egg at a time to the batter. Once all ingredients are added, mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan or silicone bundt mold.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the center is cooked. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing the cake to fully cool.
- While the cake is baking, make the glaze. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat gently until all ingredients are melted, stirring to combine. Let cool and thicken slightly.
- Once the cake has cooled and has been removed from the pan, drizzle the glaze over top of the cake before serving.
net carbs pers slice: 6.9g
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 39.3g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 14.5g
Keywords: low carb pound cake, keto bundt cake, lemon blueberry pound cake, gluten free blueberry pound cake, sugar free pound cake, keto desserts, low carb desserts