These Sugar Free Low Carb Dried Cranberries are so easy to make and are very low in carbs. A great, healthy option to the store-bought varieties that are loaded with sugar.
Are cranberries keto?
I love adding dried cranberries to things. They add the perfect hint of sweetness to salads, and they are amazing in low carb trail mix as well. But what I don't love is how high in sugar and carbs the store-bought brands are. Did you know that average store-bought brand has 33 grams of carbs and 29 grams of sugar for just ¼ cup of dried cranberries? No thanks! I think I will just make my own sugar free low carb dried cranberries.
It can be extremely hard to find unsweetened dried cranberries, or sugar free dried cranberries in the stores. This no sugar added low carb dried cranberry recipe takes care of that problem! They are super easy to make, and are sweetened with erythritol instead of sugar, making them the perfect low carb treat.
How to use low carb dried cranberries
I like to keep some of these on hand year round, so I recommend stocking up on fresh cranberries when they are in season, and keeping some in your freezer so you always have them on hand to make these sugar free low carb dried cranberries.
So how do you make dried cranberries anyway? Well, you can do this a couple of different ways - you can use a high-quality food dehydrator, or you can do it right in your oven. For this homemade dried cranberry recipe, I opted to use my oven.
It's a low and slow process, but the end result is worth it. You end up with perfectly chewy, sweet, but still tart, sugar free low carb dried cranberries.
In addition to these sugar free low carb dried cranberries, try some of my other favorite low carb snacks:
- Low Carb Gummy Snacks
- Garlic Dill Baked Cucumber Chips
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans
- Low Carb Salt and Pepper Vegetable Chips
- Paleo Copycat Pumpkin Spice Lara Bars
- Keto Pizza Chips
- Keto Candied Nuts with Bacon
Sugar Free Low Carb Dried Cranberries
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: about 3 cups 1x
- Preheat the oven to 200°F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mats.
- Rinse and dry the cranberries and remove any browned or soft berries. Slice the cranberries in half and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add the sweetener, avocado oil, and orange extract, if using. Toss to evenly coat all of the berries.
- Line the berries in single layers across the baking sheets.
- Bake for 3 to 4 hours, rotating the racks half way through.
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
Craveable Keto: Your Low-Carb, High-Fat Roadmap to Weight Loss and Wellness
Check out my other books - HERE
This book has more than 145 recipes, each with a full color photo and nutritional analysis. It is packed with over 100 pages of resources to help make your low carb, keto lifestyle easier. Let">BREAKFASTS
SNACKS AND STARTERS
SOUPS AND SALADS
DRESSINGS, SAUCES, SEASONINGS, AND MORE
Got a craving? YOU CAN GRAB A COPY - HERE