- Preheat the oven to 200°F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mats.
- Rinse and dry the cranberries and remove any browned or soft berries. Slice the cranberries in half and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add the sweetener, avocado oil, and orange extract, if using. Toss to evenly coat all of the berries.
- Line the berries in single layers across the baking sheets.
- Bake for 3 to 4 hours, rotating the racks half way through.
Net Carbs Per Serving (1/4 cup) - 5g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g