All the delicious flavors of fall in one dish. Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse.
I have been waiting all year for an excuse to make this low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse. I just love all the fall flavors. In fact, before the first leaf even fell from the trees in our yard, I was already sipping on this Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee. I love the time of year. Pumpkins lining the porches of all my neighbors, leaves changing colors, blowing into the wind, and the hint of winter in the air.
This low carb pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe has all the flavors of a low carb pumpkin pie, but with a deliciously creamy, whipped texture. It is sure to become a fall favorite. I like to top mine with a little fresh low carb whipped cream. To make the low carb whipped cream, I just whipped heavy cream, vanilla extract and natural low carb sweetener together until stiff peaks formed. Then put it into a pastry bag and you are good to go.
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes 10 servings 1x
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 15 ounce can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ½ cup confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, more to taste (get the recipe here)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Using a hand mixing, cream the two together until there are no visible clumps and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the erythritol, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cuisine: low carb, keto, egg free, nut free, gluten free
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Pumpkin recipes, keto recipes, keto pumpkin recipes, low carb pumpkin recipes, low carb desserts, keto dessert recipes
Sheri Lund says
The recipe calls for 2 tbsp of pumpkin spice. That seems like quite a lot. I am very familiar with pumpkin spice and everything in me says 2tsp. So I looked at other keto pumpkin mousse recipes and they use 2tsp. I’m kind of leery about using 2tbsp if I it tastes to much.
Kyndra Holley says
The recipe is correct, but feel free to use less if you want
I want to make this recipe so bad, but I cannot find unsweetened pumpkin puree anywhere 🙁 Can you tell me what brand you use or where I might be able to find any?
Kyndra Holley says
I get it in the grocery store, but this time of year it sells out and can be hard to find. So then I get it on Amazon - https://amzn.to/3v1AEps
Farmer's Market Organic Pumpkin this is what I use. If you live in an area with a Walmart that's where I usually go to find it.
I hope this helps.