All the delicious flavors of fall in one dish. Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse.
I have been waiting all year for an excuse to make this low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse. I just love all the fall flavors. In fact, before the first leaf even fell from the trees in our yard, I was already sipping on this Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee. I love the time of year. Pumpkins lining the porches of all my neighbors, leaves changing colors, blowing into the wind, and the hint of winter in the air.
This low carb pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe has all the flavors of a low carb pumpkin pie, but with a deliciously creamy, whipped texture. It is sure to become a fall favorite. I like to top mine with a little fresh low carb whipped cream. To make the low carb whipped cream, I just whipped heavy cream, vanilla extract and natural low carb sweetener together until stiff peaks formed. Then put it into a pastry bag and you are good to go.
More low carb pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Buttered Rum
- Caramel Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Creme Brulee
- Low Carb Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Copycat Lara Bars
- 45 Low Carb and Gluten Free Sweet and Savory Pumpkin Recipes
Keto Cookbooks and Meal Plans
- Craveable Keto Cookbook
- Dairy Free Keto Cooking
- Keto Happy Hour
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking
- Primal Low Carb Kitchen
- Keto Desserts
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Soups and Stews
- Keto Savory Side Dishes
- Keto Condiments Dressings and Sauces
- 14 Weeks of Low Carb and Gluten Free Meal Plans
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes 10 servings 1x
- Cuisine: low carb, keto, egg free, nut free, gluten free
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Using a hand mixing, cream the two together until there are no visible clumps and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the erythritol, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Pumpkin recipes, keto recipes, keto pumpkin recipes, low carb pumpkin recipes, low carb desserts, keto dessert recipes