All the delicious flavors of all in one dish. Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
I have been waiting all year for an excuse to make this low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse. I just love all the fall flavors. In fact, before the first leaf even fell from the trees in our yard, I was already sipping on this Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee. I love the time of year. Pumpkins lining the porches of all my neighbors, leaves changing colors and blowing int he wind and the hint of winter in the air.
This low carb pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe has all the flavors of a low carb pumpkin pie, but with a deliciously creamy, whipped texture. It is sure to become a fall favorite. I like to top mine with a little fresh low carb whipped cream. To make the low carb whipped cream, I just whipped heavy cream, vanilla extract and natural low carb sweetener together until stiff peaks formed. Then put it into a pastry bag and you are good to go.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee
- Low Carb Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Copycat Lara Bars
- 45 Low Carb and Gluten Free Sweet and Savory Pumpkin Recipes
Click HERE to order my new book: 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 15 ounce can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup confectioners erythritol (I use [url]this brand∞http://amzn.to/2jPocsh[/url])
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this [url]organic brand∞http://amzn.to/2jRdLEC[/url])
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, more to taste ([url]get the recipe here∞https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/low-carb-pumpkin-pie-spice/[/url])
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Using a hand mixing, cream the two together until there are no visible clumps and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the erythritol, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***