How could you possibly go wrong with Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches?
Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches with a Keto upgrade
A delicious new keto cookie recipe, taken to the next level and remixed as cookie sandwiches! Low Carb Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches, to be exact.
Yes, you read that right! The perfect keto peanut butter cookie, stuffed with a creamy filling, then dipped in dark chocolate. These cookie sandwiches are every bit as good as they look, and what goes better together than chocolate and peanut butter?
Adjustments to this keto peanut butter cookie sandwich recipe:
These Low Carb Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches are a little bit of a splurge in the carb count for some, but you there are some things you can do to lower the carb count:
- Make smaller cookie sandwiches (these ones are pretty big)
- Omit the chocolate and just have delicious low carb peanut butter cookies
- Substitute the peanut butter with almond butter, which has a lower carb count
- As for the low carb sweetener, you can use any that you prefer. My personal favorite is monkfruit
In addition to these Keto Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches, check out some of my other favorite keto cookie recipes:
- Keto Flourless Double Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Low Carb Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- Keto Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies