Sweet and crunchy, with a satisfying pumpkin spice flavor that you can enjoy any time of year. These Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans are the perfect sweet treat. Great for a quick snack on the go.
Craving a PSL on keto? These Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans will zap your craving!
Whether you are looking for a healthy portable low carb snack, or you want something to help cure those sweet tooth cravings, these low carb pumpkin spice roasted pecans will do the trick. They are quick and easy and simply delicious. In fact, they taste so good just tossed in the melted butter and pumpkin pie spice that they almost didn’t make it into the oven. These low carb pumpkin spice roasted pecans are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Sweet from the low carb natural sweetener erythritol and spicy, (not in the hot sense) from the clove, nutmeg and cinnamon in the pumpkin pie spice recipe. These nuts also make for the perfect DIY holiday gift! I like to repurpose vintage tins and fill them with homemade low carb snacks as gifts.
In addition to these Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans, check out some of my other favorite low carb pumpkin recipes:
- Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Keto Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee
- Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Fruit and Nut Bars
- 45 Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Creme Brulee
Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups - 8 servings 1x
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Add the pecans, butter and vanilla to a mixing bowl. Use a rubber spatula to toss the nuts and coat them evenly in the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice and erythritol over top. Toss to mix in and evenly coat the nuts.
- Spread the nuts across the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
1.6 net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 22.3g
- Saturated Fat: 4.3g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2.4g
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!