Sweet, crunchy and light as air. These Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans are the perfect fall sweet treat. Great for a quick snack on the go.
Whether you are looking for a healthy portable low carb snack, or you want something to help cure those sweet tooth cravings, these low carb pumpkin spice roasted pecans will do the trick. They are quick and easy and simply delicious. In fact, they taste so good just tossed in the melted butter and pumpkin pie spice that they almost didn’t make it into the oven. These low carb pumpkin spice roasted pecans are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Sweet from the low carb natural sweetener erythritol and spicy, (not in the hot sense) from the clove, nutmeg and cinnamon in the pumpkin pie spice recipe. These nuts also make for the perfect DIY holiday gift!I like to repurpose vintage tins and fill them with homemade low carb snacks as gifts.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb pumpkin recipes:
- Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Keto Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee
- Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Fruit and Nut Bars
CLICK HERE TO ORDER MY NEW BOOK: 30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Add the pecans, butter and vanilla to a mixing bowl. Use a rubber spatula to toss the nuts and coat them evenly in the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice and erythritol over top. Toss to mix in and evenly coat the nuts.
- Spread the nuts across the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup