These Keto Candied Nuts with Bacon are the perfect blend of sweet and savory. Great for a low carb snack on the go, or for when that raging sweet tooth hits.
The best candied nut recipe
There’s something so craveable about keto candied nuts with bacon. The sweetness of the caramelized nuts combined with the flavor of the salty bacon, are a match made in heaven. In fact, I love this recipe so much that I have to portion it out as soon as it cools or I could easily take down an entire batch. It could easily rival its sugary counterparts.
How do you make candied nuts?
There are many different variations for making candied nut recipes. Some involve boiling water, sugar, and cinnamon together to make a syrup and then tossing the nuts in the syrup and then letting them harden. Other methods like this one involve using whipped egg whites and sugar to make a candy-like shell when roasted. This is my favorite method. I love the texture it creates. These keto candied nuts make for the perfect snack, or even a sweet treat after dinner.
Some fun ways to mix up things up:
- Use cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cumin, or any combination of the three in place of the paprika
- Add some unsweetened cocoa powder and a little more erythritol for a chocolate variation
- Use any combination of your favorite low carb nuts
- Toss in some sugar free chocolate chips and unsweetened coconut flakes to make a sweet and savory trail mix
- Crush up the candied nuts and sprinkle them on top of Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream
Other snack recipes you might enjoy:
- Ningxia Red Gummy Bears
- Keto Pizza Chips
- Keto Orange Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans
- Garlic Dill Baked Cucumber Chips
- Salt and Pepper Vegetable Chips
- Keto Charcuterie