- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup golden monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cap cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (I use this brand of seasonings)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (this is the only salt I use) Code PEACE for 15% off
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in the brown sugar erythritol
- Add the nuts, paprika, and sea salt to the egg whites and mix until the nuts are all well coated and the paprika and salt are well mixed in.
- Spread the nuts in a single later across the prepared baking sheet. Roast the nuts for 35 to 45 minutes, tossing every 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the nuts from the oven, toss in the bacon, and allow it to cool and let the candy coating harden.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 4.7g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Calories: 198
- Fat: 17.2g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8
- Fiber: 2.2
- Protein: 6.7g
Keywords: keto snacks, low carb snacks, keto candied nuts, keto dessert, low carb food blog, keto blog, best keto blog