It is so each to make different copycat lara bar recipes. Once I started, I couldn’t stop. I made about 10 different flavor combinations. I am not typically a fan of low carb protein bars or other snack bars. They have just never really been my thing. But when I tried Lara Bars, I fell in love. A little higher in carbs than I would normally eat but an excellent natural source of fuel before a workout or during our nice long spring and summer hikes. The cherry pie flavor is my favorite! After looking at the ingredient list and noticing how minimal it was, I instantly knew that I could quickly and easily make my own copycat Lara bars. I started with this variation and things just took off from there. I ended up making lemon, key lime, plum coconut and Almond Joy Fruit and Nut Bar variations. Easy and delicious!!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb pumpkin recipes:
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pecans
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Creme Brulee
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Coffee
- Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips
- Low Carb Pumpkin Loaf
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Paleo Lara Bar Copycats – Pumpkin Pie Fruit and Nut Bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes 10 Bars 1x
- Grind cashews and pepitas in food processor until they are finely chopped. Add dates, apricots, and pumpkin pie spice. Pulse until all ingredients are combined and evenly sized.
- Pour mixture between two sheets of plastic wrap. Use your hands to press and form the mixture into a compact rectangular shape. Wrap the plastic wrap tightly around it and refrigerate for 1 hour. This will allow it to firm up and make it easier to cut into bars.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 10 bars.
- Individually wrap the bars in plastic wrap and store them in the fridge.
Per Serving – Calories: 140 | Fat: 5.6g | Protein: 3.5g | Net Carbs: 18g
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels******Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***