In addition to this keto pumpkin bread, check out some of my other favorite low carb pumpkin recipes:
Low Carb Pumpkin Loaf with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 slices 1x
For the Pumpkin Loaf
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cup granular erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 14.5 ounce canned pumpkin puree (get it here)
- 1 ¾ cup blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (I use this brand)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (get the recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
For the frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, more to taste
- ½ cup powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
For the pumpkin loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9.25 x 9.25 x 2.75 inch loaf pan.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, butter and erythritol.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Then mix in the pumpkin and vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well combined.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until you can place a toothpick in the center and have it come out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool before frosting.
For the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Gradually mix in the erythritol.
- Frost the loaf, slice, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 173
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g net
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: low carb pumpkin recipes, Keto pumpkin recipes, pumpkin bread, cream cheese frosting recipe, keto recipes, low carb recipes,
I made this today and it is incredible! I was expecting a more bread-like consistency, but it really is more like pumpkin pie. I definitely do not have a problem with that! My husband is picky about low carb desserts but this one got two thumbs up!
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was sooo delish!
I used almond flour and yes, it was very moist and fell apart when I tipped it out of the baking pan. So, I carefully turned it over into a dressier baking dish and sort of packed it in. Put it in the frig for a day and it definitely came together. Tonight it sliced well but even if it hadn't, this would still be amazing spooned out onto a plate.
Thanks for a wonderful treat! .
Thank you for the recipe! This one is going to be a hit!
Hi Kyndra, Super delicious and moist! I made last night and my entire family loved it. I love your website! Thanks
Peace Love and Low Carb says
95% or more of the recipes on my site are gluten free. Some of the older ones, such as this, are not. I do not have suggestions for substitutions as this was the only way I ever created the recipe. If you would like to play around with different gluten free options and stumble upon something that works for you, we would love to hear about it. Also, I reallllly don't think the all caps were necessary
I was thinking the same thing (about all the caps!). Just grateful to have some new options after finding your site. Thanks!