These pumpkin spice apple chips are the perfect fall treat. While I was making them, my house smelled like I had a pumpkin pie in one oven, and an apple pie in the other. Who needs potpourri with a scent this heavenly. You might be thinking “But wait, apples aren’t low carb!” While they aren’t typically considered to be a low carb free-for-all food, I work them in occasionally. Throughout my entire weight loss journey, I can honestly tell you that I never got fat from eating too many fruits and vegetables.
Check out some of my other favorite pumpkin spice recipes:
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice
- Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Low Carb Pumpkin Loaf with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Pumpkinpalooza – 45 Low Carb Sweet and Savory Pumpkin Recipes
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 2 medium apples
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice (get the recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Using a mandolin, slice the apples as thinly as possible. You can core the apples first but I just slice the whole apple and then remove the seeds.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the apple slices in a single layer across the parchment paper.
- Combine the pumpkin pie spice and erythritol and sprinkle generously over the apple slices. Place the trays in the oven on the top and bottom racks. Bake for 2.5 to 3 hours. Swap trays mid way through.
- Serving Size: About 13 chips
- Calories: 24
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2 net grams
- Protein: 0g