- 2 medium apples
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice (get the recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Using a mandolin, slice the apples as thinly as possible. You can core the apples first but I just slice the whole apple and then remove the seeds.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the apple slices in a single layer across the parchment paper.
- Combine the pumpkin pie spice and erythritol and sprinkle generously over the apple slices. Place the trays in the oven on the top and bottom racks. Bake for 2.5 to 3 hours. Swap trays mid way through.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Serving Size: About 13 chips
- Calories: 24
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2 net grams
- Protein: 0g