Keto Pizza Casserole
When I first started following a low carb, ketogenic lifestyle, I refused to give up the foods that I loved. I just knew that I would not be successful with my weight loss if I took all the foods I loved off the table. The second I tell myself that I can't have something, it becomes my sole focus. Therefore, my only option was to get creative and recreate some of my favorite dishes into a template that worked for me and fit into my new lifestyle change.
I went straight to work creating low carb pizza variations, low carb and gluten free mac and cheese, low carb potato substitutions etc. It made staying on track a lot easier and I never felt deprived. Let's just say that this mentality has resulted in a lot of pizza recipes on my site. Some of my favorites are the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza, Pizza Stuffed Peppers, Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels and the Supreme Pizza Frittata. YES, even pizza for breakfast!! Why not?
In addition to this Supreme Pizza Casserole, Check out some of my other favorite low carb casserole recipes:
- Keto Big Mac Casserole
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Casserole
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole
- Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Keto Chili Dog Pot Pie Casserole
Supreme Pizza Cauliflower Casserole – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- large head cauliflower, trimmed into florets
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1 tbsp plus 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup pizza sauce, divided (recipe here)
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 oz Canadian bacon, sliced
- 2 oz pepperoni, sliced
- 1 oz green bell pepper, diced
- 1 oz red bell pepper, diced
- 1 oz onion, diced
- 10 black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower florets, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, garlic, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Toss until ingredients are well combined and cauliflower is coated.
- Line in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake on the top rack for 30 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower back to mixing bowl. To the mixing bowl add ¼ cup pizza sauce and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Toss until ingredients are well combined and cauliflower is coated.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a casserole dish. Layer on remaining pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Top with Canadian bacon, pepperoni, bell peppers, onion and olives. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning over top.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories: 250 | Fat: 18g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 7g
I made this with frozen cauliflower, thawed first. I didn't think the Canadian bacon would be enough flavor so added Italian sausage. Turned out great! Will add more mozzarella cheese next time, tho.
Kara Mathys @Wellnessgrit says
Oh my! This supreme pizza was delicious – and so easy to make! Will have to try this for my family. Thanks so much!
Favorite new way to eat pizza. It's a nice change from the fathead dough recipes that are everywhere. Whole family approved this one!
Has anyone tried to make this ahead and then freeze it ?