Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole. A remixed Eggs Benedict, complete with a buttery, lemony, creamy hollandaise sauce. So good, you won’t even miss the English muffin.
Up your low carb brunch with this Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole
This Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole is out of this world. So good, you won’t even miss the muffin. I LOVE hollandaise. Like, I want to marry it and have its delicious lemon, buttery babies. Okay, maybe that is taking things a little too far, but I love it … on any type of eggs, on steak, on veggies. SO GOOD!
The secret to nailing this keto hollandaise sauce
Hollandaise can be kind of temperamental to make, but once you get the hang of it, it will turn out every time. If you do not want to take the time to make your own from scratch, you can always buy the packaged kind. BUT, it is not gluten free and does have some strange and unnecessary additives.
How to make a paleo version of this Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole
For those looking to make this a strict paleo dish, simply omit the heavy cream and be mindful of the ham you buy. Easy peasy! A little something in this recipe for everyone.
In addition to this Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe, Check out some of my other favorite low carb breakfast recipes:
- Keto Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Bacon, Spinach, and Feta Breakfast Scramble
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
- Italian Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Casserole
- Creamy Herbed Bacon and Egg Skillet
- Keto Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet
For the casserole
- 12 ounces Canadian bacon or thinly sliced ham, sliced
- 1 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 10 large pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Batch Keto Hollandaise Sauce (Get the recipe here)
For the casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set aside 6 slices of Canadian bacon and chop the rest.
- Heat the butter in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Once the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the Canadian bacon. Cook until it just starts to brown.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk. Add the heavy cream, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sea salt and black pepper. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined. Mix in three quarters of the cooked Canadian bacon.
- Line the remaining 6 slices of Canadian bacon on the bottom of an 8×13 baking dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the sliced Canadian Bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining Canadian bacon over top.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top with hollandaise sauce before serving.
2g net carbs per serving
Nutrition Information for Hollandaise Sauce – here
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: keto breakfast, gluten free breakfast casserole, breakfast casserole recipe, homemade hollandaise recipe
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding