Keto hollandaise is my all-time favorite sauce. It made from scratch, it is naturally keto friendly and has almost zero carbs.
The best keto sauce: keto hollandaise
Fresh hollandaise is so easy to whip together, that it is a wonder that anyone would ever make it from a powdered mix. With only 3 main ingredients – butter, egg yolk and fresh lemon juice, hollandaise is one of the 5 main sauces of French cuisine. Add some tarragon, shallot, and black pepper, and you have a delicious homemade low carb béarnaise sauce.
This Keto Hollandaise Sauce is easily my favorite sauce to put on EVERYTHING! It’s not only good for keto eggs benedict. Although, it does make a mean Low Carb Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, and a Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole.
But those wouldn’t even be my favorite way to enjoy this keto hollandaise sauce. My all-time favorite way to eat it is on top of a big, juicy steak, topped with crab meat and served with asparagus. I will pour it over the whole plate!
If you don’t want to set up a double-boiler, and whisk like crazy, you can always make this low carb hollandaise sauce in the blender. Easy peasy!
To make this keto hollandaise in the blender:
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, and hot sauce in a blender. Pulse until the ingredients are well combined.
- Turn the blender to high and slowly pour in the melted butter. Blend until the sauce is thick, about 30 seconds.
In addition to this keto hollandaise, check out some of my other favorite low carb sauce recipes:
- Low Carb Taco Sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Low Carb Hearty Tomato Meat Sauce
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- Low Carb Sun-dried Tomato Garlic Dip
- Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Hungry? YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HEREPrint
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- dash hot sauce
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- In a stainless steel mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together. The mixture should get thicker and increase in volume.
- Heat a saucepan with 1 to 2 inches of water in it over medium heat until the water is simmering. Lower the heat to medium low. Place the bowl over top of the saucepan, making sure that the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl or else the eggs will begin to scramble. Continue whisking rapidly.
- Little by little, whisk in the melted butter until the sauce has thickened and is light and fluffy.
- Remove from the heat and gently whisk in the hot sauce, cayenne pepper and sea salt.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Double Boiler
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: trace amounts
- Fiber: trace amounts
- Protein: 2g