Keto hollandaise is my all-time favorite sauce. If made from scratch, it is naturally keto friendly and has almost zero carbs.
The best keto sauce: keto hollandaise
Fresh hollandaise is so easy to whip together, that it is a wonder that anyone would ever make it from a powdered mix. With only 3 main ingredients - butter, egg yolk and fresh lemon juice, hollandaise is one of the 5 main sauces of French cuisine. Add some tarragon, shallot, and black pepper, and you have a delicious homemade low carb béarnaise sauce.
This Keto Hollandaise Sauce is easily my favorite sauce to put on EVERYTHING! It's not only good for keto eggs benedict. Although, it does make a mean Low Carb Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, and a Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole.
But those wouldn't even be my favorite way to enjoy this keto hollandaise sauce. My all-time favorite way to eat it is on top of a big, juicy steak, topped with crab meat and served with asparagus. I will pour it over the whole plate!
If you don't want to set up a double-boiler, and whisk like crazy, you can always make this low carb hollandaise sauce in the blender. Easy peasy!
To make this keto hollandaise in the blender:
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, and hot sauce in a blender. Pulse until the ingredients are well combined.
- Turn the blender to high and slowly pour in the melted butter. Blend until the sauce is thick, about 30 seconds.
More low carb sauce recipes
- Keto Yum Yum Sauce
- Garlic Dill Tartar Sauce
- Low Carb Taco Sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Low Carb Hearty Tomato Meat Sauce
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- Low Carb Sun-dried Tomato Garlic Dip
- Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing