This Bacon, Spinach and Feta Breakfast Scramble is a delicious and flavorful way to switch up your low carb breakfast routine.
The inspiration behind this Bacon, Spinach and Feta Breakfast Scramble
This recipe was inspired by one of my absolute favorite breakfast places by my house. We would go there on Sunday mornings and I would always order the same thing, but with a few modifications. I finally just decided to save my money and make it at home exactly the way I like it. I could easily eat this for breakfast all week long.
More delicious low carb breakfast options
In addition to this Bacon, Spinach and Feta Breakfast Scramble, I have a whole section of low carb and gluten free breakfast recipes. This Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato and Bacon Hash is another recipe I am really digging at the moment.
In addition to this Bacon, Spinach and Feta Breakfast Scramble, check out some of my other favorite low carb breakfast recipes:
- Cheese and Chive Keto Souffles
- Keto Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet
- Keto Sausage and Egg McMuffin
- Maple Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Cheesy Chorizo Breakfast Bake
- Spicy Sausage and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake
Bacon, Spinach and Feta Breakfast Scramble
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach, packed
- ¾ cup black olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, crisp up the bacon. Once the bacon is crispy, add the garlic, mushrooms and spinach to the pan. Sauté until the mushrooms are soft and the spinach is wilted. Toss in olives.
- In a separate skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and fork whisk.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet with the melted butter. Using a rubber spatula, gently stir and start to fold the eggs over. Scrambling them slowly and in a separate pan will keep them nice and fluffy.
- Toss the eggs in with the bacon and vegetable mixture.
- Top with feta and Parmesan cheeses before serving.
7.5g net carbs per serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 489
- Fat: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 8.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: keto breakfast, low carb breakfast, egg scramble recipes, gluten free breakfast, keto breakfast recipe, low carb breakfast recipe
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books - HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Joanna Saucedo says
Delicious recipe. Tried it this.morning.
This looks great. I'm going to make it for Sunday brunch. Have you tried using a stronger olive like the Kalamatas?
I'll be making this with grated Romano Pecorino (sheep milk) and goat milk feta for my husband who can't do cow's milk. I'll have to serve the bacon on the side for my meat-free daughter.
Wow. We had this for supper tonight. Wanted something light. Again I say wow. Excellent. We cut the recipe in half for two of us and it was perfect. Thank you so much for continuing to share healthy, tasty meals!
Delish. Love this recipe. I left out the mushrooms only because I don't care for them in eggs. I did drain some of the bacon fat since there was a lot and I invisioned a greasy final result. I left about 2 tablespoons to wilt the spinach. Look forward to making this again.