- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach, packed
- 3/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, crisp up the bacon. Once the bacon is crispy, add the garlic, mushrooms and spinach to the pan. Sauté until the mushrooms are soft and the spinach is wilted. Toss in olives.
- In a separate skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and fork whisk.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet with the melted butter. Using a rubber spatula, gently stir and start to fold the eggs over. Scrambling them slowly and in a separate pan will keep them nice and fluffy.
- Toss the eggs in with the bacon and vegetable mixture.
- Top with feta and Parmesan cheeses before serving.
7.5g net carbs per serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 489
- Fat: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 8.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: keto breakfast, low carb breakfast, egg scramble recipes, gluten free breakfast, keto breakfast recipe, low carb breakfast recipe