A few notes about this Maple Chicken Breakfast Sausage recipe:
- You can bake these instead of cooking them in a skillet
- They taste even better if you have enough time to let the mixture refrigerate for 24 hours before cooking.
- These freeze very well. You can form them and freeze them raw, or you can cook them, portion them and freeze them for easy re-heating.
More Keto Recipes
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.Print
Maple Chicken Breakfast Sausage – Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Yield: 16 Patties 1x
- 2 lbs. Ground Chicken
- 3 Tbs. Maple Syrup - (Low Carb Sugar-Free Option - Here)
- 2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tsp. Rubbed Sage
- 1 ½ tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Dried Thyme
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Pinch Ground Cloves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, maple syrup, salt, rubbed sage, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, thyme, red pepper flakes, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Mix until all ingredients are well-incorporated
- Form into 2 oz. patties. I like to roll them into balls and then flatten them into patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly oil the skillet.
- Once the oil is heated, place the sausage patties in the pan. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked all the way through.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Per Serving (with SF Maple Syrup) - 2 Patties Calories - 187 Fat - 11g Protein - 21g Total Carbs - 1.4g Fiber - <1g Sugar Alcohols - <1g Net Carbs .5g
- Serving Size: 2 Patties
I’ve been making these almost every week for a few months now. We love them on their own or in a scramble.
I made these tonight to prep for next week's breakfast sandwiches. Oh my, are they tasty! I followed the recipe exact and they came out perfect. Thank you 🙂
If you bake them, what temperature would you cook them at and approximately how long?
Peace Love and Low Carb says
At about 350° for about 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown on top