- 2 lbs. Ground Chicken
- 3 Tbs. Maple Syrup - (Low Carb Sugar-Free Option - Here)
- 2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tsp. Rubbed Sage
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Pinch Ground Cloves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, maple syrup, salt, rubbed sage, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, thyme, red pepper flakes, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Mix until all ingredients are well-incorporated
- Form into 2 oz. patties. I like to roll them into balls and then flatten them into patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly oil the skillet.
- Once the oil is heated, place the sausage patties in the pan. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked all the way through.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Per Serving (with SF Maple Syrup) - 2 Patties Calories - 187 Fat - 11g Protein - 21g Total Carbs - 1.4g Fiber - <1g Sugar Alcohols - <1g Net Carbs .5g
- Serving Size: 2 Patties