These Cheese and Chive Keto Souffles are light and fluffy and full of flavor. Trying mixing them up with a variety of your favorite herbs and cheeses. The possibilities are endless.
A quick and easy keto breakfast recipe
If you’re looking for some new keto breakfast ideas that will impress your family, friends, and tastebuds, this is it. Fluffy buttery eggs with melty Gruyere cheese, salt, and chives all combine in this airy low carb soufflé masterpiece that everyone can enjoy.
Looking for a delicious vegetarian keto recipe?
Whether you’re doing meat free keto and trying to focus on more vegetarian keto recipes, or you plan to serve these Cheese and Chive Keto Souffles with a side of bacon, you’ll want to add this to your list of favorite keto breakfast recipes. You can switch up the seasoning and fresh herbs based on your preference. Either way, you’ll have a satiating breakfast that starts your day off on the right foot.
How to make keto souffles
A traditional souffle is made with white flour, milk, and eggs. This low carb version gluten-free, way lower in carbs, and more satisfying because of all the healthy fats. The key to a good keto souffle recipe, just like any good souffle recipe, is whisking, beating, and then beating some more. The more air you can get into the “batter,” the lighter and fluffier your souffles will be. Enjoy these gluten free soufflés right out of the oven, because even the perfect souffle will deflate once it cools. Don’t worry, they’ll still taste just as great.
In addition to these Cheese and Chive Keto Souffles, check out some of my other favorite keto breakfast recipes:
- Creamy Herbed Bacon and Egg Skillet
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
- Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Taco Breakfast Skillet
- French Toast Egg Puffs
- Keto Banana Nut Protein Pancakes
- Keto Pizza Eggs
Cheese and Chive Keto Souffles
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Preheat the oven to 380°F.. Lightly grease four 8-ounce ramekins and sprinkle the insides with almond flour.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the almond flour and sea salt and cook for 2 minutes, whisking as you cook.
- Add the heavy cream and whisk while heating, until barely simmering, but not boiling. Cook for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in the cheese and chives and then remove from the heat.
- Beat in the egg yolks.
- Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, beat the egg whites on high until they are light and airy and soft peaks have formed.
- Slowly fold the cheese mixture into the egg whites, being very careful not to deflate the egg whites.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 4 ramekins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately as the soufflés with deflate within minutes.
net carbs per serving: 1.9g
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 36.6g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Fiber: .4g
- Protein: 16g
Keywords: keto breakfasts, keto soufflé's, keto egg recipes, low carb breakfast recipes, keto blog, low carb blog
Click here to pin
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. Well, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Hungry? YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Naomi is the force behind Naomi Sherman | Food Creative. She is passionate about recipe development, food photography and styling. An accomplished home cook who was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease eight years ago, Naomi started to explore the connection between healthy, whole food and her symptoms, and a new love was born. Naomi loves nothing more than to take old-school favourites and give them a healthy twist. “There is nothing more fun than creating an amazing dish and then being able to style and photograph it to share with the world.” She fiercely believes that what you put in your body is one of the most important factors for your physical, and mental, wellbeing.