- Preheat the oven to 380°F.. Lightly grease four 8-ounce ramekins and sprinkle the insides with almond flour.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the almond flour and sea salt and cook for 2 minutes, whisking as you cook.
- Add the heavy cream and whisk while heating, until barely simmering, but not boiling. Cook for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in the cheese and chives and then remove from the heat.
- Beat in the egg yolks.
- Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, beat the egg whites on high until they are light and airy and soft peaks have formed.
- Slowly fold the cheese mixture into the egg whites, being very careful not to deflate the egg whites.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 4 ramekins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately as the soufflés with deflate within minutes.
net carbs per serving: 1.9g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 36.6g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Fiber: .4g
- Protein: 16g
Keywords: keto breakfasts, keto soufflé's, keto egg recipes, low carb breakfast recipes, keto blog, low carb blog