Fresh and fruity, this low carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie is like breakfast and dessert all in one. With less than 5 ingredients and less than 10 minutes of prep time, it's the perfect low carb, high fat breakfast option.
Ingredients in a low carb smoothie
One of my favorite things about this Low Carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie is that it manages to pack so much flavor into such a simple recipe. All it takes is some frozen fruit, cream cheese, vanilla extract, sweetener, and coconut milk. That's all you need to make the perfect breakfast or even post workout smoothie.
- frozen mixed berries
- full-fat cream cheese
- sweetener of choice
- vanilla extract
- full fat coconut milk, almond milk, or heavy cream
Substitutions and Variations
- Make a crumble topping: mix some almond flour with a little cinnamon, brown sugar type sweetener and melted butter and spread it across a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F. Sprinkle it on top of your smoothie for a topping that tastes like a low carb graham cracker
- Top it with some of my Vanilla Maple Keto Granola
- Use almond milk, heavy cream, or any type of low carb milk option you prefer
- Make it dairy free by using a nut based, vegan cream cheese substitute
- Add a couple tablespoon of peanut butter powder to make a peanut butter and jelly cheesecake smoothie
- Amp up the veggies: Sneak in some spinach for an extra nutritional boost
Other recipes you might enjoy
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.
Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
Fresh and fruity, this low carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie is like breakfast and dessert all in one. With less than 5 ingredients and le
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ¾ cup coconut milk (I use this brand)
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered monk fruit (I use this brand) code peace for 20% off
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with fruit, fresh mint, granola, or anything else your heart desires.
- net carbs per serving: 8.8g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 338
- Fat: 34.2g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 6.4g
Keywords: keto smoothie recipes, low carb smoothies, mixed berry smoothie, how to make a healthy smoothie, homemade smoothie recipes
Love a recipe that has few ingredients yet is yummalicious and this ticks all the boxes. Easily adapted to suit almond milk or coconut milk.
This was so delicious! I was glad I had some alternatives on hand to be able to make it the same day I saw this. I used unsweetened almond milk in place of coconut milk and I used stevia in place of monk fruit powder. Saved a trip to the store but I’m sure it was the same great taste!
So delicious! Had it topped with paleo granola and some fresh berries - yum!
I made mine with almond milk because I don't have coconut milk. So delicious, be careful this recipe is for 2 servings, I could have drank the whole thing.