Fresh and fruity, this low carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie is like breakfast and dessert all in one. With less than 5 ingredients and less than 10 minutes of prep time, it's the perfect low carb, high fat breakfast option.
Ingredients in a low carb smoothie
One of my favorite things about this Low Carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie is that it manages to pack so much flavor into such a simple recipe. All it takes is some frozen fruit, cream cheese, vanilla extract, sweetener, and coconut milk. That's all you need to make the perfect breakfast or even post workout smoothie.
- frozen mixed berries
- full-fat cream cheese
- sweetener of choice
- vanilla extract
- full fat coconut milk, almond milk, or heavy cream
Substitutions and Variations
- Make a crumble topping: mix some almond flour with a little cinnamon, brown sugar type sweetener and melted butter and spread it across a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F. Sprinkle it on top of your smoothie for a topping that tastes like a low carb graham cracker
- Top it with some of my Vanilla Maple Keto Granola
- Use almond milk, heavy cream, or any type of low carb milk option you prefer
- Make it dairy free by using a nut based, vegan cream cheese substitute
- Add a couple tablespoon of peanut butter powder to make a peanut butter and jelly cheesecake smoothie
- Amp up the veggies: Sneak in some spinach for an extra nutritional boost
Other recipes you might enjoy
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.