This Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet is the perfect way to start to every day. A balanced breakfast of corned beef, cauliflower hash, and pastured eggs, all perfectly seasoned.
Low Carb Breakfast Dreams are made of this Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
Corned beef is one of my husband Jon’s favorite foods. He was lingering in the kitchen while this recipe was cooking. He couldn’t wait to sink his fork into it. 4 servings quickly turned into one large serving and two more standard servings. I would say that is a husband stamp of approval. If you are not a fan of over-easy eggs, simply cook them a little longer. You can even cook them any way you like, in a separate pan, and then just slap them on top.
How to season this low carb breakfast skillet
Corned beef is a very salty meat. Added salt is definitely not needed in this recipe. The sweetness of the Russian dressing pairs perfectly with the salty nature of the meat. If you ask me, this meal is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
In addition to this Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet, CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE KETO Breakfast RECIPES:
- Pizza Eggs
- Peanut Butter Berry Breakfast Loaf
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Keto McMuffin Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet
- Keto Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet – Paleo, Low Carb
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- To the pan, add onion and garlic. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add riced cauliflower and sauté until it is cooked through and slightly caramelized.
- Add the corned beef to the skillet. Sauté, stirring often until the corned beef is crisped up.
- Using a large spoon, make 4 wells in the corned beef mixture. Make them deep enough that the bottom of the pan is exposed. Crack an egg into each well. Reduce heat to medium – low and allow the eggs to cook through.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and drizzle Russian Dressing over the top of the skillet before serving.
5.5g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 407
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: keto breakfast, gluten free breakfast, low carb breakfast, low carb hash, cauliflower recipes
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!