Corned beef is one of my husband Jon’s favorite foods. He was lingering in the kitchen while this recipe was cooking. He couldn’t wait to sink his fork into it. 4 servings quickly turned into one large serving and two more standard servings. I would say that is a husband stamp of approval. If you are not a fan of over-easy eggs, simply cook them a little longer. You can even cook them any way you like, in a separate pan, and then just slap them on top. Corned beef is a very salty meat. Added salt is definitely not needed in this recipe. The sweetness of the Russian dressing pairs perfectly with the salty nature of the meat. If you ask me, this meal is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB, KETO Breakfast RECIPES:
- Pizza Eggs
- Peanut Butter Berry Breakfast Loaf
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Keto Mcmuffin Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet - Paleo, Low Carb
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- To the pan, add onion and garlic. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add riced cauliflower and sauté until it is cooked through and slightly caramelized.
- Add the corned beef to the skillet. Sauté, stirring often until the corned beef is crisped up.
- Using a large spoon, make 4 wells in the corned beef mixture. Make them deep enough that the bottom of the pan is exposed. Crack an egg into each well. Reduce heat to medium - low and allow the eggs to cook through.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and drizzle Russian Dressing over the top of the skillet before serving.
Per Serving - Calories: 407 | Fat: 32g | Protein: 23 g | Total Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 1.5 g | Net Carbs: 5.5 g