Once you’ve had these Pizza Eggs, you’ll be instantly hooked. They put keto pizza on the table as a perfectly acceptable low carb breakfast option.
Pizza for breakfast? Yep! Pizza Eggs!
This recipe pretty much sums up my low carb mission in life: to get creative and recreate my favorite comfort foods in as many versions as possible. When I posted my low carb breakfast on Instagram, you all went nuts for it and were asking for a recipe. After eating it for breakfast five days in a row, I thought I should oblige. Keto pizza is great, but keto pizza eggs? That’s a breakfast game changer.
If I’m being truthful, these Pizza Eggs were dinner on two of those days. In fact, I just finished eating it before I typed up this recipe. I am all about easy and flavorful all in the same dish. The less time in the kitchen, the better, and I’m sure you agree! The secret to getting those perfectly gooey yolks and still getting crispy pepperoni is to take your time and cook them slow and low.
Customizing your Pizza Eggs
The awesome thing about this recipe is that you can change it up with any of your favorite pizza toppings. Use your favorite meat topping and your favorite type of cheese and get creative with it. Go crazy and add some veggies!
How to get perfectly round eggs
I get asked all the time how I make my eggs so perfectly round. It’s easy! I cheat! I use a 5″ egg pan. It keeps the eggs from spreading too thin and they turn out perfect every time. You can grab one here. I use this egg pan for a lot of my low carb breakfast recipes.
In addition to this Pizza Eggs recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto pizza recipes:
- Keto Pizza Chips
- Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers
- Keto Pizza Bagels
- Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Fathead Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
- Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Keto Pizza Frittata
Pizza Eggs – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free
(This takes longer than how you might normally cook your eggs, but trust me when I tell you that the end result it is worth it.)
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Heat butter in an egg pan over medium low heat. (You don’t have to use an egg pan, but it does make things easier.)
- Once the butter is melted and the pan is heated, crack the eggs into the pan.
- Once the whites just barely start to set and turn white, spoon the sauce onto the eggs and sprinkle the feta over top.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking. Once the whites are almost completely set, add the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning on top.
- Continue cooking on low until the whites are completely set, the pepperoni is cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Calories: 397
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 547mg
- Fat: 31.8g
- Saturated Fat: 16.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Protein: 20.8g
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding