Once you've had these Pizza Eggs, you'll be instantly hooked. They put keto pizza on the table as a perfectly acceptable low carb breakfast option.
Pizza for breakfast? Yep! Pizza Eggs!
This recipe pretty much sums up my low carb mission in life: to get creative and recreate my favorite comfort foods in as many versions as possible. When I posted my low carb breakfast on Instagram, you all went nuts for it and were asking for a recipe. After eating it for breakfast five days in a row, I thought I should oblige. Keto pizza is great, but keto pizza eggs? That's a breakfast game changer.
If I'm being truthful, these Pizza Eggs were dinner on two of those days. In fact, I just finished eating it before I typed up this recipe. I am all about easy and flavorful all in the same dish. The less time in the kitchen, the better, and I'm sure you agree! The secret to getting those perfectly gooey yolks and still getting crispy pepperoni is to take your time and cook them slow and low.
Customizing your Pizza Eggs
The awesome thing about this recipe is that you can change it up with any of your favorite pizza toppings. Use your favorite meat topping and your favorite type of cheese and get creative with it. Go crazy and add some veggies!
How to get perfectly round eggs
I get asked all the time how I make my eggs so perfectly round. It's easy! I cheat! I use a 5" egg pan. It keeps the eggs from spreading too thin and they turn out perfect every time. You can grab one here. I use this egg pan for a lot of my low carb breakfast recipes.
In addition to this Pizza Eggs recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto pizza recipes:
- Keto Pizza Chips
- Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers
- Keto Pizza Bagels
- Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Fathead Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
- Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Keto Pizza Frittata
Pizza Eggs – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
(This takes longer than how you might normally cook your eggs, but trust me when I tell you that the end result it is worth it.)
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Pizza Sauce (recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese or crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 slices pepperoni
- dash Italian seasoning
- Heat butter in an egg pan over medium low heat. (You don't have to use an egg pan, but it does make things easier.)
- Once the butter is melted and the pan is heated, crack the eggs into the pan.
- Once the whites just barely start to set and turn white, spoon the sauce onto the eggs and sprinkle the feta over top.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking. Once the whites are almost completely set, add the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning on top.
- Continue cooking on low until the whites are completely set, the pepperoni is cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Calories: 397
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 547mg
- Fat: 31.8g
- Saturated Fat: 16.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Protein: 20.8g
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books - HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
I work from home, and this tasty, little number is going in my lunch box! Delish!!
I FINALLY made this recipe this morning!! I had actually made the pizza sauce recipe before and wound up using it on other stuff (very versatile sauce lol). I will have a review for the sauce, too!
So, the eggs - they were wonderful!! I got that little egg pan you use, and it worked out great, and the eggs just slid out onto the plate when done. I just loved them! Thanks for a great recipe!
Made these this morning abd as always a great and easy recipe to follow!! You are the best!! This was so delicious!!
Suze M says
OMG - the video on this came across my Reels last week and I was hooked! I got the pan from Amazon Warehouse and it will be here today. Making the pizza sauce linked here this afternoon - can't wait to try this in the morning!
Thank you so much!!
This is so good and super easy to prepare
I love all of Kyndra’s recipes and have several of her cookbooks! This one is a favorite. The combination of the pizza & eggs makes this a decadent and filling meal. It’s not hard or expensive to make , and it makes staying Keto easier. You should definitely give it a try!
Sylvia Rhinesmith says
Just made this and it.comes together perfectly. If you love eggs and pizza you just have to try this. Pizza being my favorite and cutting a lot of carbs recently make this recipe a lifesaver.
Jennifer King says
When the “Craveable Keto” cookbook first came out, this Pizza Egg recipe was the first picture I spotted inside. I was a little hesitant to do such strange things to my eggs but went ahead and tried it as the first recipe out of the book. And I wasn’t disappointed! These were so good that you could make them for breakfast, lunch or dinner and it would satisfy! Since that time, three years ago, sooo many of our favorite “mainstay” keto meals are recipes out of this book! ❤️
Carol Lackland says
I loved this recipe. My husband is new to low carb and it really hit the spot with him. I used Genoa salami because it was what I had on hand. It is a little thicker than pepperoni so I briefly ran it under my broiler to cook it. The yolks were still runny. Really delish!
This was scrumptious! I am just restarting keto and what a great way to begin. Also, after reading the comments, I may have to get your book. If this is how you do diet food, I think I can do this.