These prosciutto and veggie egg muffins are perfect for quick and easy Whole30 meal prep. Mix and match them with any of your favorite meats and vegetables.
How to make egg muffins
This egg muffin recipe is so simple to make and is perfect for quick and easy meal prep.
- Add the eggs, coconut milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl and whisk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the prosciutto, broccoli, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Divide the mixture evenly between all 12 wells of the muffin pan, reserving some to put on top.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the meat in veggies, filling each up about ¾ of the way full.
- Top each one with some of the remaining meat and vegetables.
- Bake for 20 minutes
Egg muffins are one of my favorite ways to meal prep. Within 30 minutes you can have breakfast made for the entire week. If you have ever done a Whole30, then you already know that the key to success is preparedness. Meal prep is one of the ways I stay prepared so I always have something on plan to grab for. If you are looking for more Whole30 keto recipes, you have come to the right place! - Read more: Keto Whole30 Recipe Index
- coconut milk or almond milk
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- sea salt (This is the only salt I use) code PEACE for 15% off
- black pepper
- red bell pepper
Substitutions and Swaps
- If you are not eating dairy free or doing a Whole30, add some cheese - Parmesan, sharp white cheddar, or gruyere are my favorite for egg muffins.
- Mix and match the vegetables in this recipe. Use any combination of your favorite vegetables
- Sub pancetta, bacon, sausage or any of your favorite meats for the prosciutto
- Add a couple tablespoons of fresh pesto
- Mix in, or top with some of your favorite hot sauce
More Whole30 recipes:
- Salt and Vinegar Wings
- Smoked Ribeye Roast
- Brussels Sprouts Bacon and Sweet Potato Hash
- Pineapple Salsa
- Taco Slaw
- Dill Chicken Salad
- Chicken Sausage Vegetable Skillet
- Rainbow Vegetable Noodles
- Jon's Guacamole