These low carb rainbow vegetable noodles are so versatile. You can bake them in bacon fat for a nice crispy hash brown like texture, or you can sauté them with a little olive oil and salt and pepper for a pasta like experience. They are so fresh and light!
I’m not even joking when I tell you that my spiral slicer changed my low carb life. Being able to transform low carb vegetables into low carb noodles was a game changer. These paleo vegetable “noodles” are so versatile. You can bake them in bacon fat for a nice crispy hash brown like texture, or you can sauté them with a little olive oil and salt and pepper for a pasta like experience. They are so fresh and light! As you can see from the pictures, I have enjoyed them several ways. Perhaps my two favorite are with sausage and eggs for breakfast, and also as pasta with chicken or fish and my Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce recipe. This is the perfect low carb, paleo and whole30 recipe. The possibilities are endless! Check out some of my other favorite keto Whole30 recipes.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb vegetable noodle recipes:
- Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- Italian Meatball Zoodle Soup
- Garlic Thyme Squash Noodles
- Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Pasta
DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A NEW KETO COOKBOOK COMING OUT? YOU CAN PRE-ORDER IT HERE
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium summer squash
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small sweet potato
- 4 ounces red onion
- 6 ounces mixed bell peppers
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons bacon fat
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° Coat a baking sheet with the bacon fat. (Alternatively, you can use olive oil, butter, or ghee)
- Using a spiral slicer, spiral the zucchini, squash, carrot and sweet potato into noodle-like ribbons.
- Using a mandolin, on the thinnest setting, slice red onion, bell peppers, and garlic.
- Combine all vegetables, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to mix.
- Spread vegetable noodles in a thin layer across baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing after 10 minutes.
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin with Bacon - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Salt and Pepper Vegetable Chips
Caramelized Onion Hummus - Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Copycat Lara Bars - Almond Joy Fruit and Nut Bars
Low-Carb Arancini - 5 Cheese, Bacon Cauliflower Bites
Portobello Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream Sauce
Chicken and Mushrooms with Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados - Paleo, Low Carb, Whole30
Crispy Bacon Pancakes - From The KetoDiet Cookbook - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Asian Tuna Cakes - Paleo, Low Carb, Whole30
Creamy Herbed Bacon and Egg Skillet - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad